fresh! RO Water
We are a family-owned and operated business. Healthy living has always been an important element of our way of life. We’d like to share our healthy lifestyle suggestions by beginning with the most vital daily ritual of all, fresh! water. Water scarcity and pollution are pressing topics in South Africa. Our goal is to supply our communities with fresh! healthy, and affordable water.
Our water has a distinctive, crisp fresh! taste and we have no secrets about how we get it to it’s superior quality.
- Our water is ‘brewed’ daily – today’s purified water is sold today. So when you refill your bottles or containers, you are guaranteed to get the fresh!est water daily.
- We use stainless steel tanks in the production process to hold purified water. These tanks have been specially manufactured to hold purified water without compromising the superior quality of our water. The taste and odour from plastic tanks leeches into the water so we refrain from using these tanks.
- We use silicon food grade tubing at our filling tables. These tubes are designed to withstand the high pressure of the water during refilling. PVC piping breaks down and contaminates the water during the process so we refrain from using them.
We know about water
We know that drinking water that is free of contaminants is necessary for survival. The human body is composed of up to 60% to 70% of water. Water is necessary for a variety of vital tasks that our bodies execute daily. Water must be of high quality! Because it travels through our organs, it is free of dangerous chemicals, animal and human waste, and other contaminants. Water is a basic human need. Everyone on Earth requires between 20 to 50 litres of fresh! water per day. This is used for consumption, cooking and basic hygiene. Polluted water is not only unsanitary; it is also lethal to us, animals and our environment. Without water, there will be no life on Earth. Apart from drinking water to exist, water is used in many ways by every living organism, every day. There is no substitute for water.
Deliveries to Businesses within a 10km radius of the store.
Minimum orders required per delivery.
Contact us today for the best rates in town.
- Office delivery
- Weekly / monthly delivery
- Contact us for any queries
What is Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis is the process of extracting dissolved substances from water that runs through your taps. The only way to get rid of dissolved substances in this tap water is to run it through a Reverse Osmosis system (RO system). Reverse Osmosis is a process that uses pressure to drive water through a semi-permeable membrane to get most of the dissolved pollutants out of the water. As a result, you will have water that is free of dissolved pollutants, as well as water that is clean and essentially fresh!
What we offer
RO Water – Retail and Wholesale
Personalized Water Bottles
Dispensers and Containers
Water purification Systems – Domestic/ Commercial
Water Analysis Testing
Water Yield Testing